Peacock Feather Thank You by Laura Drahozal
- Cut the base 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold in half on the side.
- Cut the Double Sided Mounting Paper to fit the Peacock Feather Stencil. Leave it in a rectangle shape.
- Using the Acrylic Handle and Versamark Ink, stamp the Thank You from the Say It Today stamp set onto white paper.
- Pour Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder over the Thank You and shake off the excess.
- Emboss with the embossing tool.
- Using the Acrylic Handle and Versamark Ink, stamp the doily from the Kaffee Klatsch stamp set several times over green paper.
- Pour the Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder over the stamped images and shake off the excess.
- Heat with the embossing too until the powder turns white and puffs up.
- Rub the VersaMark Ink on the back of the Peacock Feather Stencil. You should have a light film of ink all across the back of the stencil when you are finished.
- Remove the backing from one side of the mounting paper, revealing the adhesive.
- Place the stencil, ink side down, on the adhesive side of the paper.
- Pinch some of the black glitter into the "eye" of the peacock feather.
- Continue to pinch glitter colors into the wells of the feather stencil.
- When all of the stencil wells appear to be covered, rub it in a little with your finger.
- Brush off any excess glitter.
- Place the project upside down on a hard, flat surface.
- Peel a little of the mounting paper from the a corner of the stencil.
- Using this piece, slowly remove all of the mounting paper from the Peacock Feather Stencil, while leaving the stencil flat.
- Pour the White Pearl Glitter over the top of the feather, brushing off the excess.
- Remove the backing from the project and attach it to white card stock.
- Use scissors to trim the feather and the Thank You words close to the images.
- Assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
TP120 Royal Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder
MG18 Black Micro Glitter
MG10 Teal Micro Glitter
MG09 China Blue Micro Glitter
GM256U Royal Jewel Ultra Fine Glitter
GM351U White Pearl Ultra Fine Glitter
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Double Sided Mounting Paper
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project