Patient Pup by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4' panel of red cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stamp puppy image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with gray cardstock.
- Punch the bottom of the panel and adhere to the card.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a gray die cut panel.
- Adhere to card with silver brads.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Dare Devil, Cloak Gray)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Border Punch by EKSuccess®
- Silver Brads by Recollections®
- 1/4" Lt. Silver Gray Glimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project