Party Background by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Party Background on watercolor paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Rub pink and yellow inks directly over the embossed area, spritz with water and let dry. Layer onto black paper, and glue diagonally onto white and black papers then glue onto a pink card. Stamp Happy Birthday onto the white paper with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Randomly add small rhinestones onto the watercolored piece.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Party Background Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
R313 Party Background
SSC1318 Birthday Fun
MPW811 White Cardstock
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
VersaFine Ink- Onyx Black
Zip Dry Glue
Cardstock- Black, Pink
Distress Inks- Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project