Pajama Puppy by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Pajama Puppy on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color in the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Die cut a piece of Kraft cardstock with the Large "Q" Fitted Frame.
5. Stamp the Cling Crackle with VersaMark ink on the die cut Kraft cardstock.
6. Sprinkle on Detail Gold Embossing Powder, shake off excess, and heat to melt.
7. Create the card base out of green cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Splatter gold watercolor from Fine Tec on to the card base and let dry.
9. Cut a piece of Burgundy cardstock to 4 1/4" x approx. 1."
10. Tear the top and bottom of the strip.
11. Using a less brassy gold watercolor paint, apply the color to the torn edges.
12. Die cut the "Merry" from the Trick Load die set out of green cardstock.
13. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Truck Load Die Set 24.99
- Pajama Pup Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
DP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Zig Clean Color Markers: 024, 029, 044, 045, 064, 072, 075, 097, 099, 200
Fine Tec: Gold watercolors
Kraft, Burgundy and Green cardstock
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project