Open Butterfly by Lyn Berntaovich
- Spritz Corner Flowers Stencil with various Memories Mists and place a sheet of white paper over the top. Smooth to cover.
- Clean stencil and allow paper to dry.
- Cut white paper to 4" X 5-1/4".
- Fold a peach panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Round the upper right hand corner of flower panel and card base with corner rounder punch.
- Tie ribbon around flower panel and adhere to card base.
- Stamp greeting in upper right hand corner with VersaMark and emboss with Champagne PEARLustre Embossing Powder
- Place Open Butterfly Stencil on cardstock and tape with removable tape.
- For each of the next steps, remove the butterfly stencil when done, wash, dry thoroughly, replace over stenciled area when paste/paint is dry.
- Paste butterfly with Glossy White Paste, allow to dry.
- Next paste through butterfly stencil with Crackle Paste. Allow it to crackle and dry.
- Spray crackled butterfly with memories mists or sponge on ink and allow to dry.
- Use a dauber with gold paint through the center of the stencil to highlight body and antennae.
- Adhere Butterfly to card front with dimensional adhesive foam squares.
- Encouraging Words Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Open Butterfly Stencil 9.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Corner Flowers Metal Stencil 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Corner rounder Punch
Ribbon by May Arts
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project