One Horse Sleigh - Shake It Up by Terry Braddock - colored by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Tropical Splash to form card base.
- Stamp message on white cardstock with black ink. Die cut with oval die.
- Back with slightly larger Tropical Splash oval. Set aside.
- Stamp One Horse Sleigh on 5" x 3-3/4" white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Glue to 5-1/4" x 4" Red Cherry panel.
- Tie ribbons around left side. Adhere to card front with 3D foam adhesive, along with message.
- Embellish with glitter using glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
220U Multi Crystal Glitter
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project