No ProbLlama Taj Tile WindowRama by Fran Seiford
- Die cut two panels with large die in WindowRama Die Set from white cardstock.
- Stamp Taj Tile on one of these panels, which will become the front of the WindowRama. Be sure it is centered.
- Using a craft knife, cut the center image away, leaving a window of the same shape.
- Fold sides back along inner most score lines for the front panel. Fold sides up along inner most score lines to form the back panel.
- Adhere image of Machu Picchu to the inside of the back panel.
- Place front window panel over back with the sides of the front panel covering the back sides. Use adhesive to secure sides, and fold side to side as glue dries.
- Stamp Llama on kraft paper in black ink and color as desired.
- Adhere to front.
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Image of Machu Picchu trimmed to 4-1/4" x 4-1/4"
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step
instructions and supplies used by clicking below.
Submit A Project