Morning Sunshine Rooster by Terry Braddock
- Stamp Rooster and message on white cardstock with black ink and color as desired.
- Fussy cut around Rooster and add glitter. Set aside.
- Trim closely around message. Adhere to orange panel that is 1/4" larger that the message panel.
- Cut a 5 1/2" square blue panel, a 5-1/4" square orange panel, and a 5" square black panel.
- Stamp Chicken Wire with VersaMark™ Ink on black panel. Coat with silver embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Adhere black panel to orange one with ZipDry™.
- Tie silver riboon around top portion of panel, then adhere to blue panel with foam adhesive.
- Adhere message to lower right corner.
- Pop up Rooster with foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Morning Sunshine Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Chicken Wire Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Rooster Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
DP101 Sterling Silver Embossing Powder
GX268U Ocean Spray Glitter
Blue, Orange, and Black Cardstock
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project