Moonlit Wings by Alison Heikkila
1. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 3 1/4" x 4 5/8." This measurement could change depending on the size of your block.
2. Swipe the Vineyard Kaleidacolor Inks across your acrylic block side to side until you get good coverage of ink.
3. Spray the block with Ink Potion No. 9 a few times so that the ink begins to blend a little.
4. Lay the inked block on to your watercolor paper and apply something heavy on top for about 5 minutes.
5. Apply VersaMark Ink to the Moonlit Wings stamp.
6. Stamp the image on to the dried Vineyard inks.
7. Sprinkle the image with Detail Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat set.
8. Tear or use an Edge Distresser (mine is from Heidi Swapp) along the edges of the watercolor paper.
9. Create the card base out of Concord Jam cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
10. Apply foam tape to the back of the watercolor panel and adhere to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Concord Jam
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Kaleidacolor Inks in Vinyard, Ink Potion No. 9
Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares or circles
Rectangular Acrylic Block
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project