May the Fork by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the May the Fork image on to Canson Mixed Media paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image with the Memento markers listed.
3. Die cut the image with the Large "P" die from the Fitted Frames Set B.
4. Create the card base out of Black Magic cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Apply VersaMark ink to the top and bottom of the front panel of the card base.
6. Sprinkle the 2 areas with Sapphire PearLustre embossing powder, and heat to melt the powder.
7. Apply VersaMark ink to the other 2 sides of the card.
8. Sprinkle Amethyst PearLustre embossing powder on the 2 sides and heat set.
9. Squirt a drop of Brilliance re-inker in Moonlight White on to an acrylic block and add a few drops of water.
10. Mix the water and ink together, and flick the ink off the edge of the block with a brush, on to the card base to create stars. Let dry.
11. Adhere stamped layer to the card base.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- May The Fork Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Imagine: Brilliance Re-Inker in Moonlight White, Memento Markers in Gray Flannel, London Fog, Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, Summer Sky, New Sprout, Elderberry, Teal Zeal, Nautical Blue
My Colors Cardstock: Black Magic
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media XL paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project