Manger Sheep by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch lavender cardstock in half for a card base.
- Sponge Toffee Crunch ink onto 4 x 5-1/4 inch Mixed Media White Paper, then stamp Poinsettia Collage with Dandelion ink. Glue to card base
- Stamp Manger with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color. Cut out with inner "M" size die from Fitted Frame B Set.
- Glue colored manger to yellow cardstock cut out with outer "M" size Fitted Frame die. Glue to card base.
- Tie the lavender ribbon to color cardstock and adhere to card base with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment onto white paper and die cut with "C" size Fitted Frame from Fitted Frame A set.
- Glue sentiment to lavender cardstock die cut with "D" size Fitted Frame from A set. Glue to ribbon tied cardstock on the base of the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Poinsettia Collage Rubber Stamp 14.99
- Manger Sheep Cling Rubber Stamp Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Sketch Markers by Copic - BV00, BV00, E21, E23, E27, E43, E50, E80, R30, W1, W5, Y23, YR000, YR000, YR23, YR27
Memento Ink Pad by Tsukineko - Dandelion and Toffee Crunch
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project