Llama Look by Alison Heikkila
1. On a piece of Mixed Media White Paper, cut to 4" x 5 1/4," stamp Llama Look with Nocturne Ink on the left side.
2. Color the llama with the colors listed.
3. On a piece of scrap paper (tying paper would work just fine), stamp Llama Look.
4. Fussy cut the image to create a mask.
5. Lay the mask on top of the colored image (you can use temporary adhesive if you like).6. Stamp the Music Notation stamp all over the background using Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink.
7. Remove the mask.
8. Stamp the Morning Sunshine image on to the lower right corner with Vintage Sepia ink.
9. Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
10. Adhere the llama layer to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia
Ranger: Antique Linen Distress Oxide
Kuretake: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- 064, 072 230, 900
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project