Little Red - Blue by Fran Seiford
- Stamp image in black ink on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Fold a purple panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a smaller panel of patterned cardstock to purple card.
- Tear stamped panel in a long strip and mount on center of card as shown.
- Emboss greeting in white powder below the image.
Also uses these supplies:
EP100 White Embossing Powder
Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
Embossing Heat Tool
Purple Cardstock by My Colors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project