Little Monsters by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Little Monsters from the Little Monsters Perfectly Clear Set onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Cut out and set aside.
- Using a circle die, die cut three circles in a white panel and glue to a black panel being sure not to glue to close to the circles where the Little Monsters will be tucked in. Apply glue to the back of the monsters and tuck them into the circles and glue one on the upper left corner.
- Layer this panel onto an orange card and set aside.
- Stamp Trick or Treat three times on a strip of purple paper with black ink, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Cut apart. Glue to card as shown.
- Randomly apply orange Nuvo Crystal Drops to the panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue - Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Orange
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper (used for monsters)
Cardstock- white, orange, black
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project