Listen by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Listen sentiment on vellum with VersaMark ink.
2. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on the sentiment, shake off excess, and heat set
.3. Use the Small "H" Fitted Frame and die cut the sentiment.
4. Die cut 2 more of the Small "H" in vellum, to layer under the sentiment.
5. Stamp the Taj Tile on to a piece of Mixed Media White paper that is 4" x 5 1/4" with VersaMark ink.
6. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the stamped image, shake off excess, and heat set.
7. Apply the Tahiti Kaleidacolor to a brayer.
8. Spritz inked brayer with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and move.
9. Roll the ink on to the embossed image. The ink will resist the embossed areas. Wipe off excess with a dry cloth or paper towel.
10. Create the card base with Spearmint cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
11. Adhere Taj Tile layer to the card base.
12. Adhere the vellum layers together.
13. Adhere vellum layers to background.
Also uses these supplies:
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Spearmint
Imagine: Ink, Kaleidacolor Inks in Tahiti, Ink Potion No. 9
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project