Laurel Burch Magical Horses 3 by Fran Seiford
- Create galaxy background with Distress Oxide Inks and water.
- Add splatters of gold and white paint pens.
- Stamp Magical horses on Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Ink.
- Color as desired with Copic markers.
- Die cut horses as shown.
- Create greeting panel with Memento ink, light blue cardstock, and cutting die.
- Emboss sparkles in white detail powder on greeting panel.
- Assemble card as shown on a folded blue card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Die cutting machine
Cardstock from My Colors
Distress Oxide Inks
White and Gold Paint Pens
3-D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project