Laurel Burch Magical Horses 2 by Fran Seiford
- On Mixed Media White Paper, create a wash of gray and blue acrylic paints to appear like clouds or sky.
- In the blue area, stamp the LB Icons in VersaMark and emboss with white detail powder.
- Sprinkle a very small amount of Aged Silver Embossing Enamel in the sky and heat from beneath.
- Stamp Magical Horses in Memento ink on white paper and color as desired with Copic Markers.
- Die cut horses and wings.
- Assemble as shown.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Magical Horses Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Magical Horses Cutting Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project