Laurel Burch Magical Horses 1 by Fran Seiford
- In an art journal, create a background from warm tones of acrylic paint.
- Stamp Laurel Burch Icons in background with black Archival Ink.
- Use thinned white paint on a brush to draw spirals on the background.
- Stamp various Magical Horses in Memento Ink on White Mixed Media Paper.
- Color in as desired with Copic Markers.
- Die cut Horses and Wings.
- Assemble on journal background as shown using dimensional foam adhesive.
- Emboss Greeting and stars in white powder on page.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Warm Tones of Acrylic Paint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project