Laurel Burch Dog Love by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Dog Love on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image with the markers listed.
3. Cut the colored image out.
4. Create the card base out of Comodore Blue cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11" for a top folding card.
5. Loosely tear a pink cardstock mat about the size of 3" x 3 3/4" to fit around the dog.
6. Cut a strip of Atlantic Shore cardstock to 4 1/4" x 1 1/2."
7. Apply VersaMark ink to the perimeter of the card base and the two shorter sides of the Atlantic Shore strip.
8. Sprinkle Aged Black Embossing Enamel on to each piece. You may want to work with only 2 sides at a time.
9. Heat each side from underneath, so that you don't blow any powder away.
10. Adhere all layers with the E-Z Runner.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Dog Love Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore, Comodore Blue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 023, 025, 031, 032, 048, 050, 053, 080
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project