Laurel Burch™ Wreath Mare Striped by Fran Seiford
- Create a folded card base from Kraft Cardstock
- Layer black and kraft accent papers on card base
- Tear small scraps of various colors as wellas metallic gold art paper.
- Stamp mare on white panel and color as desired. Check out our Laurel Burch Coloring Guide - http://www.stampendous.com/tips-techniques/stamps/coloring-laurel-burch-images/
- Tear around edges of stamped panel.
- Assemble as shown (ish).
Also uses these supplies:
Kraft cardstock is Desert Storm by Neenah
Patterned Paper from Darice
Gold Art Paper from Dick Blick
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives ®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project