Laurel Burch™ Heavenly Holiday Festive by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Plum cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the images from the LB Heavenly Holiday set on white cardstock, be sure to leave space around the saying for die cutting, color with Copic Markers.
- Cut out the bow leaving gentle curves all the way around.
- Tear around the sentiment, edge with 100.
- Die cut the bird.
- Swipe the Radiant Neon inks in a verticle random pattern on a 3" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock, tear the right edge, adhere toward the left side of the card front.
- Adhere the bow on the colorful mat, use foam tape to add the bird and sentiment.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Heavenly Holiday Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum)
- Radiant Neon™ Inks by Tsukineko® (Electric Orange, E. Yellow, E. Purple, E. Blue)
- Copic® Markers (R29, YR09, B04, B28, YG67, Y17, V15, E31, 100)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project