Laurel Burch™ Festive Felines with Holly by Fran Seiford
- Cut and fold purple cardstock to form card base.
- Tear a slightly smaller red panel and adhere to front.
- Stamp Festive Felines twice on white cardstock.
- Color one of the Feline stamps and both of the hollies as desired.
- Tear around all sides of the cats, being careful not to tear through the holly at the bottom.
- Tear around the holly also and adhere as shown.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Laurel Burch Festive Felines Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Markers or Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project