Laurel Burch™ Feline Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Make folded card base with black cardstock.
- Trim polka dot paper slightly smaller than base.
- Cut red pattern paper into a strip the same width and apply to polka dot paper bottom as shown.
- Stamp feline on white cardstock. Color as desired and die cut with a circle die.
- Adhere feline to polka dot panel.
- Tie gold ribbon around panel, then adhere to card base.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Laurel Burch Feline Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Green and Red Patterned Paper
Copic Markers or Colored Pencils
Circle Die and Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project