Laurel Burch™ Celestial by Fran Seiford
- Use the Creative Palette to create a background paper.
- Stamp image on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas. Tear edges.
- Mount Creative Palette panel on layered card front.
- Tear one edge of handmade gold paper.
- Mount gold paper on left side of card front.
- Mount colored image on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project