Lacy Butterflies by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Lacy Butterflies on to watercolor paper using VersaFine ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig markers listed.
3. Trim the piece down to 3 3/4" x 5 1/4."
4. Paint the background with Ultramarine Pale from Gansai Tambi and Fran's Favorite Watercolor Brush (it's my favorite too!).
5. Stamp the sentiment from the Leafy Frame stamp set with VersaFine ink when the panel has dried.
6. Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Apply VersaMark Ink to the right and left side of the card.
8. Sprinkle Witnergreen Embossing Powder on to the VersaMark ink, shake off excess, and heat set.
9. Adhere the watercolored panel to the card base with Zip Dry Glue. I like using Zip Dry glue for this card because the panel will warp from using water on it. The Zip Dry adheres it well to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
EP161 Wintergreen Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Plum, White
Imagine: VersaMark™ Ink, VersaFine™ Ink in Onyx Black by Tsukineko
Zig Clean Color Markers: 026, 033, 036, 041, 042, 043, 046, 050, 053, 065, 069, 070, 083, 093, 202, 803
Gansai Tambi Watercolors: #061- Ultramarine Pale
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project