Jumbo Leaves Scrapbook Page by Debi Hammons
- Spray a variety of fall colored Smooch Spritz on white cardstock. Let dry.
- Stamp six Leaves on white cardstock with VersaMark™ Ink.
- Coat with Clear Bark, tap off excess and heat to set.
- Trim Leaves and set aside.
- Stamp Leaves with VersaMark™ Ink on 11 3/4" x 11 3/4" beige panel. Let dry.
- Adhere to 12" x 12" brown panel with glue.
- Back photos with slightly larger brown panels.
- Adhere photos to page, then leaves.
- Stamp names with VersaMark™ Ink on paper.
- Coat with Clear Bark. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Adhere to page with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Core'dinations Kraft-Core Cardstock: reddish brown and beige
Smooch Spritz by ClearSnap®
Embossing Heat ToolGlue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project