House-Mouse Designs® Teacup Kiss by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Teacup Kiss with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Apply a piece of Tear It! Tape to the bottom of the card front.
6. Sprinkle on Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set.
7. Adhere Teacup Kiss to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG029- Shabby Blue Frantage Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Imagine: Tear It! Tape
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: Mice- 026, 028, 062, 064, 065, 071, 072, 094, 095, 901. Everything else- 021, 034, 036, 040, 043, 045, 046, 047, 091, 220, 222, 302, 303, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media XL Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project