House-Mouse Designs® Spigot Soak by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 6-3/16” by 12” card stock so that the fold is on the top.
- Stamp the mouse image on the mixed media paper with the Memento Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment with the Versafine Ink.
- Color the image with the colored pencils.
- Ink the back of the stone stencil with the Versamark Ink Pad.
- Cut the double sided mounting paper to fit the stencil.
- Remove one side of the mounting paper, and place the stencil, inked side down, on top of the exposed paper.
- Pinch the various stone colored embossing powders over the top of the stencil. Do not be afraid to mix up the powders. This makes it look more stone like. Push the powders down onto the sticky paper.
- Place the project face down on a flat surface and carefully remove the paper from the stencil
- Heat set the image.
- Cover the background of the image with the ivory and white pearl powders and heat set them.
- Cover the water sections of the mouse image with the Versamark Pen.
- Cover the ink with the clear embossing powder, shake off the excess and heat set.
- Adhere the cork to the sky card stock which has been cut to 6-3/16” by 6”.
- Cut up the stone image, and place around the card until you like the placement.
- Remove backing and adhere in place.
- Attach the mouse image and the sentiments to tropical splash card stock mats.
- Assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
EP223 Moonstone PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
EP150 Pearl White PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
EP215 Hematite PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
EP218 Sapphire Pearl Lustre PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
EP508 Mushroom Embossing Powder
EP186 Caramel Embossing Powder
EP505 Clear Bark Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
EP101 Sterling Silver Metallic Embossing Powder
FREG036 Aged Black Embossing Enamel
DWMPDS Double Sided Mounting Paper
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Tropical Splash, Sky)
VersaFine™ Deep Lagoon Ink by Tsukineko®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project