House-Mouse Designs® Spigot Soak by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2 x 5 1/4" panel of Golden Yellow cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere strips of cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the image on white cardstock and color with colored pencils.
- Die cut the image and back with a larger die cut panel of Poolside cardstock.
- Adhere panel to the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the card with black ink.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Poolside, Golden Yellow)
Aquatic Passage Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project