House-Mouse Designs Sleepy Surprise by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the sleeping mouse on to Mixed Media White Paper with Onyx Black Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Create the card base out of Lime Pop cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Temporarily adhere the Houndstooth stencil from Erin Lee Creative to the card base with washi tape or Pixie Spray.
6. Apply VersaMark Ink through the stencil either directly from the pad or with a foam dauber. I have a dauber that is used exclusively for VersaMark ink so that it doesn't get my other inks sticky.
7. Remove the stencil.
8. Sprinkle Floral Lilac Medium embossing powder on to the wet ink, sprinkle off the excess, and heat set.
9. Tear a corner of lavender cardstock for the bottom left corner. You'll have your House Mouse on it so don't make it too small.
10. On a piece of ivory cardstock, stamp the sentiment from the Baby Gift stamp set with Smokey Gray VersaFine ink.
11. Cut the sentiment out with the smallest wavy rectangle in the POP Frame die set.
12. Ink the edges of the die cut with Key Lime VersaMagic, then Aloe Vera VersaMagic.
13. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Lime Pop, Lavender
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, Smokey Gray. VersaMagic Ink in Aloe Vera, Key Lime.
Copic Markers: Mouse: E11, E51, E21, R20, N6, N4, N2. Everything else: W0, W1, W2, YG11, G14, BV000, BV01, BV02, C7, C3.
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project