House-Mouse Designs® Pool Play by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Pool Play stamp on to Mixed Media Cardstock with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
2. Color the scene using the Copic Marker colors listed.
3. Trim the scene down to the edges.
4. Create the card base out of Lilac Mist cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Apply VersaMark Ink to 2 adjacent sides of the card base.
6. Sprinkle on Floral Lilac Medium Embossing Powder on to the wet ink, tap off excess, and heat set.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 on the two remaining sides.
8. Adhere the stamped and colored panel to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pool Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP601: Floral Lilac Medium Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Mice: E11, E21, E51, R20, E59, E57, E13, T0, T2, T4, T6
Scene: B000, BG01, BG11, BG13, BV01, BV02, BV13, G17, G28, YG45, YG67, V12, RV55, RV69, RV95
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project