House-Mouse Designs® Ornament Warmth by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch kraft cardstock in half for card base.
- Stamp Ornament Warmth with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper that is cut with inner P size Fitted Frames die and color.
- Frame with red cardstock cut from the outer P size Fitted Frame die.
- Adhere to back of the colored image then to card base.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on white paper and trim into strip cutting fishtails on both ends. Frame with red cardstock.
- Die cut two holly shapes from Build A Wreath set and adhere to back of sentiment then glue to card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Ornament Warmth Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Mind's Eye - Classic Cherry, Green
Sketch Markers by Copic - B60, B63, E21, E23, E25, E30, E50, E87, G05, G12, G14, G16, G40, R000, R14, R17, T1, T2, T5, Y00, Y15, Y21, Y26, YG21, YR09
ZipDry Paper Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project