House-Mouse Designs® Mousse Mice by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the image using the marker colors listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Sprinkle Brushos in Turquoise on to white cardstock. Only a little!
5. Spritz Brushos crystals with water to spread color.
6. Spray on Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Gold and move the color around.
7. After the piece has dried, trim to 4 3/4" x 4."
8. Create the card base out of Carob Cream cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
9. Apply a strip of Tear It! Tape to the right side of the card base.
10. Remove the backing paper from the tape and sprinkle on Golden Sand Embossing Powder.
11. Tap off excess powder, and use a heat tool to melt the powder. Tear It! Tape is meant to be heat embossed, so the adhesive will be just fine.
12. Apply all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
EP211: Golden Sand Embossing Powder
Bazzill: Carob Cream Cardstock
Imagine: Tear It! Tape, Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Gold
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 031, 042, 049, 062, 064, 065, 068, 071, 072, 075, 091, 092, 094, 097, 302, 900, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canon: Mixed Media XL Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project