House-Mouse Designs® Maraschino Mouse by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Maraschino Mouse with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 3" x 2 1/2."
4. Stamp the sentiment from the Fruity Drinks stamp set on to the colored image in the upper right corner with VersaFine Ink.
5. Cut a mat of Desert Storm cardstock to 3 1/4" x 3."
6. Apply VersaMark ink to two edges of the Desert Storm Mat.
7. Sprinkle Ice Blue Embossing Powder on to the inked edges, shake off the excess, and heat set.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 to the other two sides.
9. Cut a mat of Pimento cardstock, cut to 3 3/4" x 5."
10. Stamp the cherry from the Fruity Drinks stamp set all over the Pimento mat with VersaFine ink.
11. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
12. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Pimento, Sky
Neenah: Desert Storm cardstock
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Copic Markers: E11, E51, E53, E71, E77, R29, R32, R35, R59, W1, BG10, B00, B02, C0, C1, N2
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project