House-Mouse Designs® Make a Wish by Kristine Reynolds
- Die cut Elegant Stand Up Card base out of yellow cardstock.
- Die cut patterned paper panels using dies from die set.
- Adhere patterned paper panels to card base.
- Adhere yellow ribbon to card.
- Tie twine through button holes and adhere to card
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with markers.
- Adhere image panel to card.
- Sprinkle Shabby blue embossing enamel on card and heat from underneath until melted.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Make A Wish Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by Authentique™ Paper
Copic® Markers (Y19, Y15, Y06, E21, E23, E25, E50, E51, E53, E93, YG91, YG93)
Elegant Framelit Stand Up Card Die by Sizzix®
Buttons by American Crafts®
Twine by American Crafts
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project