House-Mouse Designs® Knit Gift by Rhea Weigand
- Card size is 6 x 6 - inches.
- Ink edges of pattern paper and book paper with brown ink pad.
- Apply first layer card base (tan card stock) over second layer (dark purple).
- Trim pattern paper 5 x 5 square inch each with mat ¼” larger.
- Tear book page matted with tan card stock. Flourish stamp in purple ink (Flourish used is from the
Trim 2 nesting mat pieces to image with foam pop up squares) and attach to card .
- Attach cheese cloth behind image.
- Sprinkle and heat Shabby White embossing enamel and Aged Gold embossing enamel on each layer.
- Flower was made from book pages and airbrushed with copic markers. Leaves were cut from cheese cloth and died with Copic markers.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cheese Cloth
- Cream, Tan, Dark Purple Cardstock
- Copic Markers (RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, E53, E35, E57, T1, T3, T5, E41, E42, E43, E50, E51, E21)
- Patterned Paper
- Brown Ink
- Torn Book Page
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project