House-Mouse Designs Iris Play by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Iris Play on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and layer onto a black panel. Use blue decorative to shade around the image.
- Stamp mouse prints from the House-Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamp Set on decorative paper with black ink. Glue to a black panel then to a green card. Glue Iris Play diagonally to card.
- Stamp sentiment from the same set on decorative paper with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Die cut using Fitted Frames B Die Set then glue to a larger green frame. Pop up on card using foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- House-Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
- Iris Play Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project