House-Mouse Designs® Cool Treat by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" Kraft cardstock to 9" x 8". Score at 4" and fold to form card base. Set aside.
- Stamp Cool Treat onto Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Use Copic markers to color scene.
- Use a die from the A2 Layers Die Set to cut the image panel.
- Edge with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.
- Use a die from the A2 Layers Die Set to cut patterned paper and the next largest die to cut Kraft cardstock.
- Edge the patterned paper die-cut with Distress ink.
- Double mat the image panel and set aside.
- Cut a piece of polka-dot patterned paper to 8.75" x 3.75" and edge with Distress ink. This will become the card front.
- Place the letters for "Sweet" onto an Essential Adhesive Sheet being sure to place them so they will read correctly when reversed.
- Place the sheet over the patterned paper and run through a die-cut machine. Reserve the die-cut letters if desired.
- Flip the patterned paper to create the aperture for the shaker.
- Adhere a piece of clear acrylic to the back of the patterned paper covering the letters.
- Frame the word with foam tape.
- Add shaker contents to the well formed by the foam tape.
- Remove the backing from the foam tape and adhere a small piece of kraft cardstock cut big enough to cover the word.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Rockin' Patterned Paper from the About a Boy Collection by Fancy Pants Designs™
Alphanumeric Thinlits™ Dies by Tim Holtz® for Sizzix®
A2 Layers Dies by The Stamp Doctor
Mouse Faces, Paws, and Tails: BV0000, BV000, E51, E50, R000, R22, RV91
Mouse Tongue: E04, RV42
Fur: W3, W4, W5, W7; E23, E25, E37; E33, E35, E44
Popsicle: Y04, Y0g, Y19; YR04, YR07
Popsicle Stick: E21, W1
Rocks: T1, T2, T3, T4, E71, E93, BG90
Plants: YG05, YG17, YG25, G14
Yellow and Orange Microbeads
Citrine Sparkle Blends by Doodles Paper Playground
Citrus Twist Sprinkles by Kat Scrappiness
Brushed Corduroy Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
Crafty Foam Tape Black by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L
Essential Adhesive Sheets by Sizzix®
Clear Acrylic* I usually use packaging for this!
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project