House-Mouse Designs® Cat and Fiddle by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 grey cardstock in half. Reserve half.
- Score the other piece at 6" and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Choose a piece of patterned paper from the Bramble Rose pad, trim it to 5.75" square, and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Adhere the trimmed patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp the image with Memento ink.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Use one of the Rounded Rectangles Frame dies and die-cut the gingham paper.
- Trim the image panel to fit behind the frame die.
- Adhere the frame die over the image panel.
- Adhere the framed image panel to the card.
- Cat And The Fiddle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Grey Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Paper by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Bramble Rose 6x6 Pad by My Mind's Eye™
Rounded Rectangle Frame Die Set by Frantic Stamper
Black Soot Distress™ Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project