House-Mouse Designs® Band of Mice by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12" x 12" red cardstock in half. Reserve half. Score the other piece at 6" and fold to form a 6" square card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers and carefully sponge Blue Sky Memento ink around the top portion of the image panel as shown.
- Trim panel and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Ink the Music Decor Cling stamp with Crimson Red VersaFine ink and stamp onto plain patterned paper from the 8x8 pad.
- Trim to 5 5/8" square and edge with Crimson Red VersaFine ink.
- Trim the gingham patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with Red VersaFine ink.
- Adhere the edged gingham patterned paper to the card.
- Adhere the music-stamped patterned paper to the card.
- Trim small rectangles of the sunflower pattered paper and the gingham patterned paper as shown , edge with Crimson Red VersaFine ink, and adhere them to the card as shown.
- Adhere the image panel to finish the card.
- Band of Mice Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Mouse Skin: BV000, E50, E51, R01, R20
Fur: E21, E23, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E47, E57
Violin: E08, E18, E19, YR27, N5, N7
Banjo: N0, N1, N2, N4, N6
Guitar: Y000, E21, E27, E29
Straw: Y26, Y28, E84
Summer Sky Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko
Black Soot Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Crimson Red VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Brown Triplus® Fineliner Pen by Staedtler
French Country 6x6 and 8x8 Patterned Paper Pads by Graphic 45®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project