House-Mouse Designs™ Get Well Soon by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Get Well Soon stamp on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the stamped image with Zig Clean Color Markers. The wall gets colored with the Copic color Y11.
3. Trim the colored image to 4" x 3."
4. Cut a mat of Powder Blue Vintage to 5 " x 3 1/4."
5. Create the card base with Daisy cardstock, cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2."
6. Ink the bottom of the card base with VersaMark Ink.
7. Sprinkle Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel on the wet VersaMark Ink.
8. Heat from underneath until the powder melts.
9. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG028 Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
Bazzill: Daisy Cardstock
Bo Bunny: Powder Blue Vintage Double Dot- #12PBV968
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Bruh Pens: 041 045, 064,065, 068, 069, 071, 072, 075, 097, 200, 220, 303
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project