House-Mouse Designs™ Berry Basket by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Berry Basket with Nocturne Ink on to white cardstock.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Color the sky with the B00 Copic marker.
4. Trim the colored image to 4 1/4" x 2 3/4."
5. Cut a mat of Deep Indigo cardstock to 4 1/2" x 3 1/4."
6. Create the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Apply two rows of Tear It Tape to the right side of the card base, going vertically.
8. Ink Blend the edges of the card base with Twilight ink using your preferred blending tool.
9. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on to the Tear It Tape, shake off excess, and heat from below to prevent the large pieces from being blown off.
10.Adhere the colored image to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardtsock: Deep Indigo, Madras Blue, White
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne and Twilight, Tear it Tape
Zig Clean Color Markers: Mice: 064, 065, 068, 071, 072, 075, 090, 091, 094, 096, 230
Everything Else: 037, 044, 045, 047, 065, 302, 900
Copic Marker: B00
Canson: Mixed Media Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project