Horse Portrait Tag by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Cut the image panel using the Arch die.
- Leave the image panel in the die and sponge or brush Summer Sky Memento ink over the die onto the cardstock around the horse image.
- Remove the cardstock from the die. Clean the die with a baby wipe or hand sanitizer.
- Cut a strip of gingham patterned paper so that it's a bit larger than the arch-shaped image panel.
- Edge the gingham patterned paper with Distress Ink.
- Adhere the gingham patterned paper onto dot patterned paper, trim to size, and edge with Distress ink.
- Adhere the image panel to the layered patterned paper.
- Adhere the ribbon over the seam between the patterned papers and the image. Secure the ribbon behind the layered papers.
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock slightly larger than the layered papers.
- Using the tag punch, punch the top two corners of both the layered patterned papers and the brown cardstock.
- Edge the newly cut tag corners with Distress ink.
- Adhere the patterned papers to the brown cardstock.
- Find the center of the tag and punch a hole using the Crop-A-Dile.
- Add ribbon to finish the tag.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Copic® Markers: E33, E35, E37, E49, N6, N7, N8, B34
Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Dot-Grid_Daisy Rainbow Petite Prints by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Summer Sky Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Black Soot Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Arch Die from Blueprints Set 3 by Die-namics
Duo Tag Punch by Tonic Studios
Crop-A-Dile Punch by We R® Memory Keepers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project