Hollyhock Flowers - Floral Embossing Kit Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of teal cardstock in half to form card base.
- Apply a panel of Sticky Panels to a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of white cardstock by removing one liner.
- Die Cut an oval from center of sticky panel.
- Stamp hollyhock flower and dragonfly on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color as desired.
- Cut around hollyhock and dragonfly with scissors.
- Peel remaining liner from die cut panel and apply hollyhock and dragonfly as shown overlapping oval opening.
- Sprinkle remaining stick surface with a variety of Floral Garden Embossing powders, returning excess to each jar.
- Heat set to melt powder.
- Adhere flower layer over a smaller layer of pink cardstock.
- Adhere layered flower panel to card front.
- Stamp, die cut, and adhere greeting panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Embossing Heat Tool
Die Cutting Machine
Oval Cutting Dies
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project