Holly Flourish by Kristine Reynolds
- Mix acrylic paints with embossing paste on a craft mat to create green paste and then emboss the Holly Flourish on to a white cardstock panel.
- Add red rhinestones to the panel while the paste is still wet and then set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on the lower left corner of the stenciled panel with red ink.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger red panel and then adhere to a green card base.
- Adhere rhinestones down the right side of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Memento™
Ladybug Red Ink by Tsukineko®
Light Green & Phthalo Green Acrylic Paint by Jack Richeson & Co., Inc.
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project