Holiday Delivery Snow Swirls Ornament Text by Fran Seiford
- Die cut Dome Jar Shaker plain die panel twice from Deep Indigo cardstock.
- Die cut a large, oval-window panel for front from one of the Deep Indigo panels just cut.
- Stamp Snow Swirls in VersaMark Watermark Ink all over the front panel.
- Coat with Chunky White embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Stamp Holiday Delivery on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Die cut image with card with small oval die.
- Glue stamped panel to inside of back panel in center.
- Fold back panel sides up. Fold front panel sides down.
- Apply glue to the inner, sides of the front panel and adhere to back sides.
- Stamp a holiday message and cut out.
- Adhere to front panel with foam adhesive.
- Tie ribbon around bottom.
Secure greeting to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Dome Jar Shaker Die Set 29.99
- Snow Swirls Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Delivery Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
FREG021 Chunky White Embossing Enamel
Deep Indigo Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
Baker’s Twine by by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project