Hippo Holiday by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Hippo Holiday on to Canson Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed above.
3. Fussy cut the image. Add slices to the inside of the feet and around the right tooth so that they will be able to slide over the border die.
4. Create the card base out of Lavender cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Cut a mat out of Sky cardstock, cut to 4" x 5 1/4."
6. Stamp the Winter Blizzard stamp on to the Sky cardstock with VersaMark ink.
7. Sprinkle Star Dust embossing powder over the stamped image and heat set.
8. Adhere mat to card base.
9. Cut 2 strips of Stampendous Mixed Media White Paper and use the scallop border die. Trim to 5 1/4" across.
10. Stamp the "Believe" from the Merry Words stamp set on to vellum with Cactus Green StazOn ink.
11. Cut the "Believe" out, leaving a border of vellum.
12. Attach Hippo to the the scallop borders, being sure to slip the legs and tooth over the border, to make it look like the hippo is holding on to it.
13. Attach the sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky
Imagine: StazOn Ink in Cactus Green. VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Clair in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 031, 036, 045, 047, 080, 302, 803
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project