Hibiscus Conch by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Hibiscus Conch on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
- Shade around the image with blue chalk using a flat brush.
- Sprinkle Golden Sand Embossing Powder to the bottom of the image and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Sprinkle Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder to the top left corner heating the same way.
- Layer onto a black panel and wrap the right side with ribbon. Glue to a Sky card.
- Die cut a white and Grasshopper panel using the Fitted Frames A Set. Stamp sentiment from the the Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Set on the white frame with black ink.
- Sprinkle Golden Sand Embossing Powder on the bottom of the white frame and heat from underneath. Sponge the top of the frame with blue chalk. Glue to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sky, Grasshopper)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project