Heart Swans by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2 " x 5 1/2" panel of yellow cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stencil the lace pattern on to the side of the card with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- Stencil the swans on a white die cut panel and allow to dry.
- When both stenciled panels are dry replace the stencils over the image and brush on the ink to color.
- Back the image panel with a larger sky blue die cut panel and adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Wildflower Honey, Sky)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project