Head Shots by Jamie Martin
- Stamp images from Head Shots Perfectly Clear Set with black ink On watercolor paper and color with Zigs, then cut out. Set aside.
- Sponge green ink on a white panel and glue a kraft colored circle frame over the green. Layer onto black and green panels and glue to a kraft colored card.
- Add a strip of washi tape below the circle and glue the leaves and flowers as shown.
- Pop up the Head Shot with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a strip of black cardstock with VersaMark Ink, emboss with White Embossing Powder, then glue to the card as shown.
- Randomly add green and pink Nuvo drops.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Washi Tape- Queen & Company
Nuvo Crystal Drops- Tonic Studios
Twisted Citron Ink- Distress Ink
Circle Dies- Spellbinders
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project